Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Rights and permissions
This article was published in Perception.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 9
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
See the impact this article is making through the number of times it’s been read, and the Altmetric Score.
Learn more about the Altmetric Scores
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 27 view articles Opens in new tab
- Stereoscopic depth constancy for physical objects and their virtual co...
- Stereoscopic depth constancy from a different direction
- Modeling depth from motion parallax with the motion/pursuit ratio
- Quality of Experience
- Apparent depth of pictures reflected by a mirror: The plastic effect
- Do we perceive a flattened world on the monitor screen?
- Creating effective focus cues in multi-plane 3D displays
- The accuracy of metric judgements: Perception of surface normal
- Matching perceived depth from disparity and from velocity: Modeling an...
- Observers cannot accurately estimate the speed of an approaching objec...
- Visualizing graphs in three dimensions
- Illusory depth induced by binocular torsional misalignment
- Perception of Visual Inclination in a Real and Simulated Urban Environ...
- Disparity-defined objects moving in depth do not elicit three-dimensio...
- Stereo and motion information are not independently processed by the v...
- Starry night: a texture devoid of depth cues
- Chapter 14 Interception of projectiles, from When & where to Where onc...
- The visual perception of 3-D shape from multiple cues: Are observers c...
- Independent Detectors for Expansion and Rotation, and for Orthogonal C...
- The task-dependent use of binocular disparity and motion parallax info...
- The perception of length on curved and flat surfaces
- Visual Measurement of Relative Distances between Three Collinear Dots ...
- The Interaction of Binocular Disparity and Motion Parallax in Determin...
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.