Vulnerability: Questioning the certainties in social work and health
Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Information, rights and permissions
Rights and permissions
Metrics and citations
This article was published in International Social Work.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 855
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
See the impact this article is making through the number of times it’s been read, and the Altmetric Score.
Learn more about the Altmetric Scores
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 32 view articles Opens in new tab
- Age-based entitlement: An ageist practice or a tool for combatting age...
- Interrogating the deployment of ‘risk’ and ‘vulnerability’ in the cont...
- Vulnerability among older people ageing with deafblindness
- Migrants in Swedish sexual and reproductive health and rights related ...
- Responsibilities of Risk: Living with Mental Illness During COVID-19
- Breaking out of the policy enclave approach to child labour in sub-Sah...
- Indicadores para a Competência em Informação no Brasil: virtudes, tend...
- Scoping study of definitions and instruments measuring vulnerability i...
- Children’s Standpoint on Vulnerability: Implications for Social Work P...
- A Quality of Life Perspective on Vulnerability: The Case of Young Peop...
- Invoking vulnerability: practitioner attitudes to supporting refugee a...
- Interrupting psychological management of youth training
- Treatment Barriers to Social and Health Care Services from the Standpo...
- The contested concept of vulnerability – a literature review
- New and enduring narratives of vulnerability: rethinking stories about...
- Research Evidence to Inform Strengths-Based Policy and Practice: Mappi...
- Some Useful Sources
- Disability and Vulnerability: Challenging the Capacity/Incapacity Bina...
- One of society's most vulnerable groups? A systematically conducted li...
- Developing Vulnerability: A Situational Response to the Abuse of Women...
- Care, vulnerability and the law
- Questioning the Vulnerability Zeitgeist: Care and Control Practices wi...
- Constructions of ‘vulnerability’ in comparative perspective: Scottish ...
- Health social work: Professional identity and knowledge
- Sociocultural Factors to Consider When Addressing the Vulnerability of...
- ‘Vulnerability’: Handle with Care
- Risk, Professional Judgement and the Law: Antinomy and Antagonism in a...
Figures and tables
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
I am signed in as:
View my profileSign out
I can access personal subscriptions, purchases, paired institutional access and free tools such as favourite journals, email alerts and saved searches.
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.