Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Rights and permissions
This article was published in OMEGA - Journal of Death and Dying.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 1271
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 10 view articles Opens in new tab
- Service Needs of Parent Caregivers of Adolescents and Young Adults wit...
- Challenges and Opportunities of Providing Pediatric Funeral Services: ...
- Is Death Taboo for Older Chinese Immigrants?
- Parental bereavement – impact of death of neonates and children under ...
- Parental experiences of the liminal period of a child’s fatal illness
- Chronic and Palliative Care Pediatric Populations
- As experiências de cuidadores informais de pacientes em tratamento onc...
- The support needs of parent caregivers of children with a life-limitin...
- ‘In the hospital there are no care guidelines’: experiences and practi...
- Withholding and Withdrawing Life-Sustaining Treatment
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.