Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Information, rights and permissions
Rights and permissions
Metrics and citations
This article was published in International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 380
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 27 view articles Opens in new tab
- filicidio en España.
- Women Convicted of Intimate Partner Homicide in Oromiya Regional State...
- Toward a Better Understanding of the Psychosocial Issues and Different...
- Il Figlicidio: aspetti criminologico clinici e psicologico-psichiatric...
- An Examination of the Mental Health and Negative Life Events of Women ...
- Victim, perpetrator, and offense characteristics in filicide and filic...
- Filicide: A gendered profile of offender, victim, and event characteri...
- The Female Family Annihilator: An Exploratory Study
- Can we predict the liklihood of parents committing suicide after killi...
- The impact of gender roles on verdicts and sentences in cases of filic...
- Female Versus Male Perpetrated Femicide...
- Schutzraum Familie
- Not only a crime but a tragedy […] exploring the murder of adults with...
- Gender differences in filicide offense characteristics—A comprehensive...
- Typology of Intimate Partner Homicide...
- Infanticide and Neonaticide: A Review of 40 Years of Research Literatu...
- Social Structure and Family Homicides
- Passage à l’acte familicide et filicide: deux réalités distinctes?
- Fathers who kill and press coverage in Israel
- Filicide: Historical review and prevention of child death by parent
- Homicidal Syndromes
- Tötung des eigenen Kindes in der Postpartalzeit
- Homicides by Males and Females in India—the Domestic Context
- Andrea Yates and the Criminalization of the Filicidal Maternal Body
- Homicide and infanticide in Stockholm 1920–1939
- Preventing Filicide in Families With Autistic Children
Figures and tables
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
I am signed in as:
View my profileSign out
I can access personal subscriptions, purchases, paired institutional access and free tools such as favourite journals, email alerts and saved searches.
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.