Preparing Planners: The Role of Graduate Planning Education
Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Information, rights and permissions
Rights and permissions
Metrics and citations
This article was published in Journal of Planning Education and Research.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 1367
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 12 view articles Opens in new tab
- Assessing the Preparation of Undergraduate Planners for the Demands of...
- Balance de 45-años de un posgrado en planificación
- Equity and the Chief Resilience Officer in the era of 100 Resilient Ci...
- Planungspraxis und Praktiken räumlicher Planung
- Competing in the Planning Marketplace: An Analysis of Qualifications D...
- The Ebb and Flow of Planning Specializations
- Future Planning Practitioners and the “Waipahu Talk Story”: Learning f...
- Building a Workforce for Smart City Governance: Challenges and Opportu...
- Towards better cooperative learning in urban planning education
- Who Cares?
- Competency-oriented education for sustainable development
- Perspectives on geospatial information science education: an example o...
Figures and tables
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
I am signed in as:
View my profileSign out
I can access personal subscriptions, purchases, paired institutional access and free tools such as favourite journals, email alerts and saved searches.
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.