Tidal stream power in the Pentland Firth – long-term variability, multiple constituents and capacity factor
Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Information, rights and permissions
Rights and permissions
Metrics and citations
This article was published in Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A: Journal of Power and Energy.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 227
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 16 view articles Opens in new tab
- Potential and prospects of hydrokinetic energy in Malaysia: A review
- The Fluid Mechanics of Tidal Stream Energy Conversion
- Sensitivity assessment of bathymetry and choice of tidal constituents ...
- Modification of tidal resonance in the Severn Estuary by a barrage and...
- The effect of bed roughness uncertainty on tidal stream power estimate...
- Prospects for Tidal Stream Energy in the UK and South America: A Revie...
- Tidal stream turbine power capping in a head-driven tidal channel
- Combined power and thrust capping in the design of tidal turbine farms
- The influence of waves on morphodynamic impacts of energy extraction a...
- Assessment of the Malaysian tidal stream energy resource using an uppe...
- The wave and tidal resource of Scotland
- Power available from a depth-averaged simulation of a tidal turbine ar...
- The power available to tidal turbines in an open channel flow
- Hydrokinetic Tidal Energy Resource Assessments Using Numerical Models
Figures and tables
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
I am signed in as:
View my profileSign out
I can access personal subscriptions, purchases, paired institutional access and free tools such as favourite journals, email alerts and saved searches.
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.