Organizational Routines and Institutional Maintenance: The Influence of Legal Artifacts
Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Information, rights and permissions
Rights and permissions
Metrics and citations
This article was published in Journal of Management Inquiry.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 738
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 4 view articles Opens in new tab
- Organizational Routines as a Source of Ethical Blindness
- Themes in Routine Dynamics Research
- Context, Embeddedness and Routine Dynamics
- Related Communities of Thought
- Carnegie School Experiential Learning and Routine Dynamics
- De l’idée du créatif à la production par le collectif
- Food additives and the future of health: An analysis of the ongoing co...
Figures and tables
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
I am signed in as:
View my profileSign out
I can access personal subscriptions, purchases, paired institutional access and free tools such as favourite journals, email alerts and saved searches.
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.