Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Rights and permissions
This article was published in Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 124
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 8 view articles Opens in new tab
- MISER SUR L’ENGAGEMENT ÉTUDIANT POUR RÉPONDRE AUX BESOINS D’ACCOMPAGNE...
- Respite Care and Stress Among Caregivers of Children With Autism Spect...
- Clinical Supervision Dilemmas Related to Child Abuse in Wraparound Tre...
- Qualitative Inquiry on Problems and Improvements Perceived by Parents ...
- Le parcours des parents et des enfants présentant un TSA
- Respite Care, Marital Quality, and Stress in Parents of Children with ...
- Supporting Families of Individuals With Autism Spectrum Disorders...
- The Impacts of short break provision on families with a disabled child...
- In the quest for their trust: the perceptions of families on accessing...
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.