Overview of primary progressive multiple sclerosis (PPMS): similarities and differences from other forms of MS, diagnostic criteria, pros and cons of progressive diagnosis
Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Information, rights and permissions
Rights and permissions
Metrics and citations
This article was published in Multiple Sclerosis Journal.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 179
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
See the impact this article is making through the number of times it’s been read, and the Altmetric Score.
Learn more about the Altmetric Scores
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 36 view articles Opens in new tab
- Sex and gender differences in autoimmune demyelinating CNS disorders: ...
- Patient reported outcomes and performance metrics at diagnosis of seco...
- Multiple Sklerose: Klinik
- Multiple Sklerose: Klinik
- The MRI central vein marker; differentiating PPMS from RRMS and ischem...
- Sex chromosome contributions to sex differences in multiple sclerosis ...
- The importance of studying sex differences in disease: The example of ...
- A Cochran-Armitage-type and a score-free global test for multivariate ...
- The effects of robot-assisted gait training in progressive multiple sc...
- Disease course heterogeneity and OCT in multiple sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis☆
- Therapy in clinical practice
- Meeting the Needs of People with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosi...
- Limitação funcional, fadiga e qualidade de vida na forma progressiva p...
- Characterization of functioning in multiple sclerosis using the ICF
- Exploring the relationship between white matter and gray matter damage...
- Predicting progression in primary progressive multiple sclerosis: A 10...
- Multiple sclerosis with a progressive course from onset in Lorraine-Ea...
- Persistent endothelial abnormalities and blood?brain barrier leak in p...
- Glatiramer acetate in primary progressive multiple sclerosis: Results ...
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Clinical relevance of antibodies against myelin oligodendrocyte glycop...
- Brain atrophy in multiple sclerosis: what we know and would like to kn...
Figures and tables
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
I am signed in as:
View my profileSign out
I can access personal subscriptions, purchases, paired institutional access and free tools such as favourite journals, email alerts and saved searches.
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.