Punishment Beyond the Deportee: The Collateral Consequences of Deportation
Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Information, rights and permissions
Rights and permissions
Metrics and citations
This article was published in American Behavioral Scientist.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 1967
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 21 view articles Opens in new tab
- Deportation as a neo-colonial act: how deporting state influence exten...
- The aftermath of enforcement episodes for the children of immigrants
- U.S. Citizen Children De Facto Deported to Mexico
- Vulnerability and (Im)mobilities: US Deportation and Post-deportation ...
- Cumulative Experiences of Immigration Enforcement Policy and the Physi...
- Financial strain, the transference of stigma, and residential instabil...
- The anatomy of immigration enforcement: Long‐standing socio‐emotional ...
- Children's Experience and Practice of Belonging: The Realities of Inte...
- Hunger strikes and differential consciousness: Impure contestation, hu...
- Reconstructing the expansion and consolidation of immigration detentio...
- Transnational families and return in the age of deportation: The case ...
- Excluding Criminals or Mothers? How Vicarious Experiences Shape Legal ...
- Release from US immigration detention may improve physical and psychol...
- Compounded Vulnerability: The Consequences of Immigration Detention fo...
- Disrupted Education?: A Latent Profile Analysis of Immigration-Related...
- The “American DREAM”: Understanding White Americans’ Support for the D...
- Material Hardship Among Immigrants in the United States: Variation by ...
- The Educational Consequences of Parental Immigration Detention
- Trans men’s pathways to incarceration
- Collective Liminality: The Spillover Effects of Indeterminate Detentio...
Figures and tables
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
I am signed in as:
View my profileSign out
I can access personal subscriptions, purchases, paired institutional access and free tools such as favourite journals, email alerts and saved searches.
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.