Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Rights and permissions
This article was published in Cooperation and Conflict.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 292
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
See the impact this article is making through the number of times it’s been read, and the Altmetric Score.
Learn more about the Altmetric Scores
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 17 view articles Opens in new tab
- COVID-19 and Peace in Conflict-Affected Areas
- The North Korean famine and inter-Korean relations - Disaster diplomac...
- From Social Marginalization to Cultural Distinction: Cinematic Represe...
- Promoting Cooperation in Natural Gas Development: Lessons from the Bal...
- Environmental shocks, civil conflict and aid effectiveness
- Responding to Socio-environmental Disasters in High-Intensity Conflict...
- Bridging international relations and disaster studies: the case of dis...
- Responding to Catastrophe...
- Greece–Turkey disaster diplomacy from disaster risk reduction
- The Soft Power Currencies of US Navy Hospital Ship Missions
- Disaster politics or disaster of politics? Post-tsunami conflict trans...
- Priority setting amid the rubble: Organisational approaches to post-di...
- Exogenous Shocks and Democratic Accountability...
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.