Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Rights and permissions
This article was published in Textile Research Journal.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 23
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
See the impact this article is making through the number of times it’s been read, and the Altmetric Score.
Learn more about the Altmetric Scores
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 8 view articles Opens in new tab
- Water/moisture vapor permeabilities and thermal wear comfort of the Co...
- Moisture Vapor Permeability and Thermal Wear Comfort of Ecofriendly Fi...
- Wear Comfort of Woven Fabrics for Clothing Made from Composite Yarns
- Superabsorbent Fibers
- Evaluation of water absorption and transport property of fabrics
- Synthesis and characterization of novel ultrathin polyimide fibers via...
- Water vapor absorption properties of a novel filament composed of male...
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.