Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Rights and permissions
This article was published in The Science of Diabetes Self-Management and Care.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 74
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 12 view articles Opens in new tab
- Use of Focus Groups to Inform a Youth Diabetes Prevention Model
- Training At-Risk Youth to Become Diabetes Self-management Coaches for ...
- Stressed Out and Overcommitted! The Relationships Between Time Demands...
- An integrative literature review of lifestyle interventions for the pr...
- Self-management in Type 2 Diabetes
- Ecological Differences in Weight, Length, and Weight for Length of Mex...
- Effects of lifestyle habits and eating meals together with the family ...
- Comparisons of Parent Cardiovascular Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behavio...
- Interventions for the Family with Diabetes
- Perceptions of Children's Body Sizes Among Mothers Living on the Texas...
- Family patterns of decision-making in pediatric clinical trials
- Parent Perceptions of Caring for Adolescents With Type 2 Diabetes
- The Care of Children and Adolescents With Type 2 Diabetes
- Mothers' Explanatory Models of Lack of Child Growth
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.