Experience of non-breastfeeding mothers: Norms and ethically responsible risk communication
Participants and research context:
Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Information, rights and permissions
Rights and permissions
Metrics and citations
This article was published in Nursing Ethics.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 2137
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
See the impact this article is making through the number of times it’s been read, and the Altmetric Score.
Learn more about the Altmetric Scores
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 21 view articles Opens in new tab
- Breastfeeding after return to work: An Australian national workplace s...
- A Quasi-realist Synthesis Investigating Professional Breastfeeding Sup...
- Integrative Review of Mental Health and Feeding Styles in Parents of B...
- Work as an Understudied Driver of Racial Inequities in Breastfeeding
- Bottle-feeding, a neglected area of learning and support for nurses wo...
- Maternal guilt and shame in the postpartum infant feeding context: A c...
- On Regret: A Sociological Intersectional Approach
- Normes sociales de l’allaitement : enjeux d’autonomisation pour les mè...
- Women’s Perceptions and Experiences of Breastfeeding: a scoping review...
- Infant feeding and the energy transition: A comparison between decarbo...
- The challenges of medically complex breastfed children and their famil...
- Guilt, shame, and postpartum infant feeding outcomes: A systematic rev...
- Challenges, supports, and postpartum mental health symptoms among non-...
- Professional and non‐professional sources of formula feeding advice fo...
- Hidden Realities of Infant Feeding: Systematic Review of Qualitative F...
- The Effects of Kangaroo Care Applied by Turkish Mothers who Have Prema...
- Made to Feel Like Less of a Woman: The Experience of Stigma for Mother...
- Lactancia materna no exitosa, percepción de los profesionales de la sa...
- Public Health and the Virtues of Responsibility, Compassion and Humili...
- Infant formula feeding practices and the role of advice and support: a...
- What Do Women Lose if They Are Prevented From Meeting Their Breastfeed...
- Ethical issues in the development and implementation of nutrition-rela...
- Breastfeeding mothers' use of technology while breastfeeding
Figures and tables
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
I am signed in as:
View my profileSign out
I can access personal subscriptions, purchases, paired institutional access and free tools such as favourite journals, email alerts and saved searches.
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.