The Form of Performance: Analyzing Pattern Distribution in Select Recordings of Chopin's Mazurka Op. 24 No. 2
Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Information, rights and permissions
Rights and permissions
Metrics and citations
This article was published in Musicae Scientiae.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 269
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
See the impact this article is making through the number of times it’s been read, and the Altmetric Score.
Learn more about the Altmetric Scores
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 19 view articles Opens in new tab
- Visiting virtuosos’ expressivity across cultures: Acoustic analysis of...
- Expressive timing and mechanical instruments: exploring temporal idiom...
- Brahmsian Articulation
- A Three-Dimensional Model for Evaluating Individual Differences in Tem...
- Expressing melodic grouping discontinuities: Evidence from violinists’...
- Frédéric Chopin, Ballades; Berceuse; Mazurkas ...
- A longitudinal study of the development of expressive timing
- A Demonstration of Hierarchical Structure Usage in Expressive Timing A...
- Creative Processes in the Shaping of a Musical Interpretation: A Study...
- Understanding the creative process in the shaping of an interpretation...
- Inter- Versus Intra-singer Similarity and Variation in Vocal Performan...
- The Clustering of Expressive Timing Within a Phrase in Classical Piano...
- Evaluating Singer Consistency and Uniqueness in Vocal Performances
- Expérimentation d’une nouvelle méthodologie pour expliciter le process...
- Knitting Music and Programming: Reflections on the Frontiers of Source...
Figures and tables
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
I am signed in as:
View my profileSign out
I can access personal subscriptions, purchases, paired institutional access and free tools such as favourite journals, email alerts and saved searches.
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.