Promoting and sustaining high quality physical education and school sport through school sport partnerships
Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Information, rights and permissions
Rights and permissions
Metrics and citations
This article was published in European Physical Education Review.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 3522
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 15 view articles Opens in new tab
- Defining a “Problem”: Girls’ Participation in Sport and Physical Educa...
- “Being or becoming physically active”: unpacking conceptions about obj...
- Diagnóstico del conocimiento conceptual en educación física: un estudi...
- An approach to re-skilling of in-service teachers in Physical Educatio...
- Youth sport policy: the enactment and possibilities of ‘soft policy’ i...
- Primary Physical Education: A memetic perspective
- Exploring the educational meaning of school physical education policy ...
- Re-engaging ‘youth at risk’ of disengaging from schooling through rugb...
- School-based sports development and the role of NSOs as ‘boundary span...
- Resourcefulness, reciprocity and reflexivity: the three Rs of partners...
- Primary school physical education and sports coaches: evidence from a ...
- Learning movement culture: mapping the landscape between physical educ...
Figures and tables
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
I am signed in as:
View my profileSign out
I can access personal subscriptions, purchases, paired institutional access and free tools such as favourite journals, email alerts and saved searches.
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.