Insulin Content of Pancreas after Sodium Fluoroacetate-Induced Hyperglycemia.
Get full access to this article
View all access and purchase options for this article.
Download to reference manager
If you have citation software installed, you can download article citation data to the citation manager of your choice
Information, rights and permissions
Metrics and citations
This article was published in Experimental Biology and Medicine.VIEW ALL JOURNAL METRICS
Total views and downloads: 5
*Article usage tracking started in December 2016
See the impact this article is making through the number of times it’s been read, and the Altmetric Score.
Learn more about the Altmetric Scores
Articles citing this one
Web of Science: 0
- Ileal Interposition Surgery Improves Glucose and Lipid Metabolism and ...
- Dietary fructose accelerates the development of diabetes in UCD-T2DM r...
- Toxicology of fluoroacetate: a review, with possible directions for th...
- Genetic Modifiers ofLeprfaAssociated with Variability in Insulin Produ...
- Altered insulin and glucagon secretion in perfused ethionine-treated r...
- URIC ACID AND DIABETES: OBSERVATIONS IN A POPULATION STUDY
- Development of pancreatic and plasma insulin in prenatal and suckling ...
- Der experimentelle chemische Diabetes
- The Study of Carbohydrate Metabolism
Figures and tables
Figures & Media
If you have access to journal content via a personal subscription, university, library, employer or society, select from the options below:
I am signed in as:
View my profileSign out
I can access personal subscriptions, purchases, paired institutional access and free tools such as favourite journals, email alerts and saved searches.
loading institutional access options
Alternatively, view purchase options below:
Purchase 24 hour online access to view and download content.
Access journal content via a DeepDyve subscription or find out more about this option.